- Begin your DIY project with our kitchen planning grid - our how to guide to get you started.
How to Guide - Using the Planning Grid
- Measure and mark your room dimensions including any new or existing door and windows, service points for applicances or taps and any other important fixtures on the Plannding Grid (download below)
- Choose your cabinets from the Cabinet Range page, noting the acurate cabinet dimensions listed.
- Using the grid as a guide to the layout of your kitchen, making sure you calculate accurate measurements including cabinets, end panels and any clearances needed for appliances.
Don't forget your end panels - End panels can be used:
- Cover exposed sides on the end of a cabinet runs
- In between ovens (in-built or free standing) and neighbouring cabinets.
- Creating cavities for dishwashers. Filler panels can be used to take up any leftover space that may be present once you have finalised your kitchen design.
Final touch - Benchtop
- Contact your local Bunnings store for the suitable benchtop to match your new kitchen